By using the our website, you agree to the following terms and conditions
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any addition of new features, including the release of new resources or tools will be subject to these terms and conditions.
Continued use of our service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: Terms of Service.
Violation of any of the terms mentioned below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the website at your own risk. Minion AR is an augmented reality application that facilitates content exchange in the public space. While using our services, it is crucial that you respect locations, privacy and third party rights, intellectual property rights at all times.
Please read these Terms and Conditions very carefully. These apply between you and Minion AR. By using the Services in whichever form, through whatever technological means and wherever you are, or by opening a User account, you enter into an agreement with us and accept these T&C. You should save these T&C – for later inspection – and print them before starting to use the Service.
- You are allowed to use the website and our services only if you are older than 13 years.
- Only humans are permitted to create accounts. Bots and other automated methods are strictly prohibited.
- While signing up, you must provide your full name, a valid email address and other information as required by the sign-up process.
- You shall be responsible for protecting your account username and password. Minion AR is not liable for any loss of your information that arises out of your failure to comply with security obligation.
- You are completely responsible for the content you upload and all activities that you undertake within your account.
- You will refrain from uploading offensive, derogatory content or anything that violates the law within your jurisdiction.
- You will not modify, copy, or create derivative works based on our service. You will refrain from (re-)selling, trading, renting, licensing, loaning or distributing the Services.
- Right now you do not need to register as a member in order to download and use the Minion AR App. However in order to access some features of Minion AR Services, you might have to confirm your country, age or register as a user. If you are using Minion AR and have not yet registered as a user, your use of Minion AR Services is still subject to these Terms & Conditions.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Minion AR owns all the rights, title and interest, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, in and to the Services that include the application, features, and database. You shall not attempt to extract the source code or reverse engineer it.
- You shall not use the Minion AR Logo or any other trademark, graphic, or service mark.
- You have complete rights to the content you upload and display.
- Minion AR provides you a worldwide, personal, royalty-free and non-assignable right to use the application, the content provided by our team in connection with your use of our services.
WARRANTY & LIABILITY
- Minion AR shall not be liable any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other losses that result from –
- The use or the inability to use the service
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service
- Or any other matter relating to the service.
- You shall use the Services in strict compliance with Minion AR’s instructions and all applicable laws and regulations including the local laws/regulations in your region.
- Your use of Minion AR shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- You shall not transit any worms/viruses or any code that is of destructive nature.
- These T&C and the use of the Services are governed by Indian laws. Any disputes relating thereto will be held before the competent court in Ahmedabad, India.
- You agree that the form and nature of Minion AR may change periodically without prior notice to You, including patches, bug fixes, updates and new version. We are entitled to install such updates automatically onto your device.
- The access to Minion AR may be restricted occasionally to allow for maintenance and repairs. We shall attempt to restore the service as soon as possible.
- For your convenience, the Minion AR app might contain links to applications, websites, micro-sites or any other online services operated by third parties. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any Third Party Service which you many access through Minion AR.
- Access to Content contained within the Minion AR App is only available via devices which are supported in your country of residence. Please check that your device is supported before downloading and installing the Minion AR App.
- If you download the Minion AR App, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, look and feel, HTML/CSS, visual design elements, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Minion AR, for your personal and noncommercial use only. Minion AR does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Minion AR retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein.
You are solely responsible for obtaining all the necessary equipment and telecommunication services required for accessing and using Minion AR. You are responsible for ensuring that no one uses your device to access Minion AR Services without your permission. We assume that anyone who accesses Minion AR Services using your device has your permission to do so. You shall be liable for any charges or any other costs, damages or liabilities that might be incurred by any such person.